WHY CHOOSE BATHIC
INFORMATION OF PRODUCTS
PVC DOOR ADVANTAGE
1. Excellent quality with strong pressure-bearing. The shrinkage of our products will not be affected by heat from the sunlight. After installation, it is acceptable to drives on.
2. Waterproof and anti-slip & fire because product has a high-density structure, keeping the older and children safe.
3. The weight of the PVC Door is lighter than wood and uPVC. Therefore, it is more suitable for buildings with more than 3 floors, it can reduce the bearing capacity of building as well as ensure the safety and convenience while transporting.
4. We have a wide range of designs and finishes for your lifestyle.
5. Convenient maintenance, Use water to clean the doors in daily maintenance and use a soap diluting agent to wash blots.
6. Easy to install and Safe time
7. Safe from Termites, The nature of the PVC material will safe from termite problem.
WHAT IS TPU?
Our PVC bathroom doors and PVC bathroom partitions are coated with Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU). The benefit from this coating process is that it prevents moisture and molding problems, erosion and also helps to ease up the cleaning process. With Quality policy as the first priority, Bathic products have been certified by the Thai Industrial Stands Institute (TISI) with the 10B-2533 Standard.
CAUTIONS FOR INSTALLATION
– Check the area before installation.
– Installation, use masking tape or paper on the face of the door for protection.
– Do not use a hammer, chisel and hand drill
– Do not tighten the screws too tight. Because it will make the keep turning.
– Do not use soap-based detergents, caustic cleaners or abrasive cleaners.
– After installation, Use some water to wash.
– Can be cleaned with soap and water.
PVC DOOR STRUCTURE STANDARD & CLASSIC SERIES ( INTERLOCK )
PVC DOOR STRUCTURE PLAIN SERIES
PVC DOOR FRAME STRUCTURE
|PROPERTIES||PVC DOOR||WOOD DOOR|
|Impact Resistance, Delicate||/||/|
|Safe from Termites and Insects||/||X|
|Not Decayed and Not Swollen||/||X|
|Easy to install||/||/|
|Easy to clean||/||/|
|Fire Barrier Protections||/||X|
The procedure to preparing the whole of doors set for the new construction.
The procedure for preparing the whole of doors set for the new construction. Wooden frame size of BATHIC (width 7 cm, height 4 cm)
Step 1: Make a wooden frame to set in a brick pipe…View More !
HOW TO INSTALLATION BATHIC PVC PARTITIONS
Installation process for “BATHIC” PVC PARTITIONS
1. Divide the width of each room equally or according as required.
2. Measure deep side of the wall as required.
3. Use the lowest point of tile floor level as the criteria for measuring the height of the room.
4. Installing a U-Shape to fix the wall to the position of the upper and lower edge about 20 cm, drill and fix all of U-shape.
5. Check the tile floor level to cut the round legs for use on all of the wall depth.
6. Install on all of the wall depth to the tile wall. Then, attach all of the U-shape and the round legs.
7. Drill and fasten the sidewall partition, starting from the side where the hinges are installed first and then attach the legs.
8. Install the middle partitions between each room to the wall depth, drill and fix the U-shape and keep the space from side of the wall for installing the hinges to the center wall by approximately 70.8 cm (in the case of a 70 cm door) as standard. The final partition of the room was installed at the end.
9. Insert the first hinge and attach the frame to the wall.
10. The height of the next partitions will be ensured after the first door is installed. Prepare the round legs to support the middle partition next. Then, attach a frame with the rivets and provides sufficient space for the door can be used.
11. Follow steps 9-10 until all rooms are completed.
12. Start attaching the round legs from the first to the last room.
13. Cut the last partition of the remaining size, and installing it by U-shape.
14. Finally, install all fittings according to standard.